Toshiba’s SPI series Ducted air conditioners combine remarkable energy efficiency and performance with low GWP R32 refrigerant in a lightweight, compact body, making it well suited for shops and small businesses. The use of ducts allow air outlets to be conveniently installed anywhere on the room ceilings, accommodating a wide variety of interior layouts from narrow spaces to polygonal rooms. Thus, this wide range of applications not only makes it extremely versatile, but also greatly improves the aesthetics of the room.
Superior Coefficient of Performance (COP)
The new SPI model achieves top class COP up to 4.06.
Compact & Light Weight
The compact condensing unit of single fan chassis is light weight at 62kg for 5HP. Thus it is easy to transport and install.
The fan coil unit is equipped with Magic Coil, a special aqua-coated aluminum fin heat exchanger that helps prevent dirt and debris from accumulating on the coils.
Sealed Inverter Box
Inverter box of SPI is fully sealed up in order to avoid malfunction due to sands, dust and small animal.
Built-in High-lift drain pump
The high lift drain pump kit that raises the drain piping up to 618 cm from the drain port makes the piping layout extremely flexible.
New slimmer chassis with higher static pressure
The new chassis has a reduced height of 275mm and higher external static pressure of up to 120 Pa so that areas of the room can be reached for even temperature distribution, regardless of how complex the layout.
Flexible ducts greatly increases the design flexibility and aesthetics of a room since it can be applied to a wide variety of layouts from narrow to polygonal rooms.
Wireless remote controller kit RBC-AX32U(W)-E
• Changing mode
• Temperature setting
• Air flow changing
• Timer function Either “ON” time or “OFF” time or “CYCLIC” can be set how many 30 min. later ON or OFF is operated.
• Control by 2 remote controllers is available. Two wireless remote controllers can operate one indoor unit. The indoor unit can then be operated separately from the two different locations.
• Check code display
Lite-vision plus remote controller RBC-AMS55E-ES
• Wired remote controller with a built in 7-day timer-featuring a new multi-language
• LCD display with backlight, energy saving options and a return back function.
• Possibility to set and display the room name to easily set-up and monitor the working parameter.
• New modern and desirable controller design with menu driven display.
• Save mode by schedule timer to optimise energy consumption.
• Room temperature display always available.
• Two “Hot Keys” (F1, F2) for easy operation of air conditioner functions.
• Easy to read layout including display of indoor unit model name and serial number.
• Built-in backup power. Settings are kept in memory up to 72 hours in case of power failure.
• Remote TA sensor available in controller.
• Can be connected to a single indoor unit or a group of up to 8 indoor units.